Friday, March 25, 2005

First Time Blogger

Everyone has a blog now - from my in the closet former step brother to Rosie O'Donnell. So I though it was time for me to make one too. I've always wanted to be a writer, tried once and had a good start but then took a creative writing class and lost my woody for it, but maybe someday I'll start it again... anyway, I like keeping a diary so this seems like a sort of fun thing to do although I wonder who will ever read it, people I don't know... people I know? What will they think of me. I'm an adult who still feels 13 in my brain but has all the adult responsibilities of wife, mother, lawyer, business owner, employer .... lots of grown up stuff but I can't take myself too seriously. Of course the mother part I certainly do and I don't have a choice about the lawyer stuff. But somehow in my head there is no way that I can actually be 34 years old.

No comments: